Re: New Toy

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <tesla-at-ian-dot-org>

On Sun, 9 Jun 2002, Tesla list wrote:
<Beans45601-at-aol-dot-com>
> Intresting, what did they do (well, i guess maby not did...) just put the tip
> of the thing against a pimple...?

Yeah, they hold it slightly away from the skin and fire a jolt.
The combination of the voltage and the arcing is supposed to
kill the bacteria and clean them up. I have not tried it myself,
I bet it stings bad.  I wouldn't want one near my face anyway,
regardless of how safe it is supposed to be.

--
Ian Smith
www.ian-dot-org