Tesla Transmitter/Reciever

Original poster: "Robert Stern at PSU by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rls327-at-psu.edu>

I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find plans to build a Tesla
Transmitter/Reciever. Basically a tesla coil that doesn't output sparks from
the main coil but transmits the power to another one? From what I've read I
need two identical secondaries, with a larger toroid so the transmitter no
longer outputs sparks? The power is then transmitted through the ground of the
coil I think...Anyone have any idea what I'm talking about:) Thanks
-Robert