Re: scope

Original poster: "Ray von Postel by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <vonpostel-at-prodigy-dot-net>

Alan:
"Manuals Plus" sells copies of manuals for most test equipment.  Price
depends on
the equipment but seems to be between $10 and $20 per copy .  They are
on the
internet and gave me good service.  Hope that helps.

Ray

Tesla list wrote:

>Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<ajones18-at-bellsouth-dot-net>