Variable Ballast

Original poster: "Lannis, Ryan (Ryan) by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <lannis-at-lucent-dot-com>

Greetings,

This is my first mail to the list, I doing my best to keep up with all the
e-mails.  Yesterday, I was doing some catching up and I had read that
someone was thinking about building a variable ballast for their coil.
(about a month ago)  Last night I took pictures of the Variable Ballasts I
had made and posted them to my wed site.
http://www.lannis-dot-com/Tesla_Index.htm .  A picture is worth 1000 words so
check it out real quick.  I have not seen anyone else make one similar to
mine.  Maybe there is a reason for that?  Can someone tell me if this is
good design or not?  We are all here to share ideas, finally, I have found a
way to contribute to the list.  I have gained a "plethora" of knowledge for
this list.

Thanks to everybody,
Ryan Lannis
Ayer, MA