Re: SSTC, xfmr gate drive oddity

Looking at your drawing I dont see any thing to drive the gates out of
phase. the voltage at the capacitor remains the same with out regards to
current. The circuit requires the drive signal turn one on as the othes is
turned off. I only see both driven at the same time. No voltage swing, only
current change. The capacitor sees no change.
  Robert  H