Re: MMC resister problem

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <biomed-at-miseri.winnipeg.mb.ca>

Regarding this thread of MMC resistors,  I'm wondering if the original post
person would like to know where to get suitable MMC resistors, so here's
the info:

Contact Allied Electronics -   www.alliedelec-dot-com    or by phone
1-800-433-5700 (I hope thats an American number)
The resistors are made by BC Components  - High ohmic / high voltage
series.  page 651 of there current 2001 catalog
Specs are 10 Mohms, 3500Vdc, 1/2 watt -- perfect    style VR37  part number
was 649-5154, they my refer you to a similar part number, I can't remember
right now.  Oh yah, a couple other things - minimum quantity was 100 but
they're cheap, $18.00 per 100,  the downfall is they have a minimum order,
about $25.00 US.

I ordered these resistors and they good ones, in fact how many do you need
- I only used 30 of the 100 I have, contact me off the list, maybe we can
work a deal.

I hope this helps,

Shaun Epp