Re: MMC resister problem

Original poster: "Dave Leddon by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <leddon-at-attbi-dot-com>

Couldn't you "discharge" an MMC by applying a relative low voltage (say 6.3
VAC) across the capacitor array?  It would seem to me that the highest
stored voltage would then be only  8.9 volts.

Dave