Re: audio modulated VTTC

What I gave you was the easy solutions . simple ohms law and insulation. The
grid circuit is different. I prefer to use the grid circuit, but you must
think in two paterns at the same time. The oscilator is high frequency the
audio is low. both are in the same point of circuit at the same time. An
audio transformer is low Z to audio but an open circuit to the oscilator
circuit frequency so the audio transformer can be in series with the grid
bias supply  or the oscilator signal IF you use a low value capacitor
shunted across the winding of the output. at low frequency the capacitor is
not there, but at high frequency the capacitor is a short bypassing the coil
allowing the osilator signal to go through with out loss. in reverse the
audio circuit dosent want RF power fed into the audio so a series coil of
small size will act as an open circuit to RF. (#22 wire wound on a 5K 1W
resistor) The wire is a short to audio and an open to rf. The resistor
prevents the coil oscilating causing harmonic problems. By using a
combination you can allow both signals to be present in the same part of the
circuit at the same time.  This allows you to use low power low voltage
components. Putting audio in the cathode with a transformer and a .05u
capacitor shunt requires less thought, but much more power. Get an old copy
of radio amatures handbook for actual schematics all ready designed for you.
   Robert  H