Re: SSTC As a transmitter.

Original poster: "Gary Peterson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <glpeterson-at-tfcbooks-dot-com>

> >>. . . By comparison with what we
> >>use nowadays, Tesla's wireless proposals seem primitive and naive.
>
> > We'll see.
>
> The experiment is done on a daily basis, by a variety
> of users of high power RF.  No stray effects have
> been observed.

No "stray effects" have been reported.  Will Mische proposed the experiment,
but those plans collapsed.  While Bob Golka skirted around the edges, he
didn't attempt reception with a grounded, top-loaded helical resonator as
Tesla used in his Colorado experiments.  I'm sure other people have actually
conducted the experiment but aren't talking about their results, for
understandable reasons.  That's why the proposed 135.7-137.8 ham band is
such a great thing.

Gary