RE: which type for bleeder resistors? MOX

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

Digikey offers the ohmite MOX type HV resistors although you have to search
their site by part number since its not in their catalog.  These offer
voltages up to 25kV i think and resistor values up to 1000MEG.

However, they aren't cheap.  At least $8.00 for the more inexpensive
resistors.

Dan]

Hi all,
  Anyone know where I might be able to find 25meg resistors
for a bleeder? I've looked around for quite a while and
came up with nothing.. :-/

Coiling in Pittsburgh
Ben McMillen

http://www.digikey-dot-com/scripts/us/dksus.dll?Criteria?Ref=88368&Cat=30802464