Re: I need help!!!

Original poster: "Steven Ward by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <srward16-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Hi Dan,

I saw that on ebay.  I need roughly a .0212uf for a resonant or LTR for a
15/120 PSU.  Im looking for a 24kv or greater rating, unfortunately i cannot
afford the price on your cap.  Hmmm maybe i can sell my caps and use that
money for more CD caps (should have got these in the first place!!).  Well
this really puts a hault on my project!!  :(

Steve Ward.