Gazing Ball source in New England

Original poster: "Bob Wroblewski by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <bwroblewski-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hi Y'all,

 Just returned from shopping with my wife at the
"Christmas Tree Shop" in Salem, NH. I purchased a 10
inch diameter, polished shiney, stainless steel gazing
ball. The label says  #710-S Rome Industries, Made in
China. Surface is very uniform and a close inspection
is required to see where the two halves were joined,
no mounting hole or post at all. Wrapped in a thin
bubble plastic bag and boxed.
 They also had an 8 inch diameter one. The cost was
$9.99 for the 10 inch one with no tax in NH also! I
think the 8in was also 10 bucks.
 I know there are some of these stores across
Massachusetts as well. "Don't you just love a bargin?"
I'm still tryin to find the ammo dept, hehe.

Bob Wroblewski
Dracut, MA