Re: Overpower the line filter ?

I blew up a 3x30A 240/440V line filter a few years ago. It blew a good 3/8"
hole in the casing under
the Neutral insulator. This happened to be a run I was really throwing the
power to the coil (and it
liked it! - the filter obviously didn't). It ran ok for quite a few runs
until that very loud (then
very quiet) night. Here's a photo.
http://www.classictesla-dot-com/temp/Img022.jpg

Take care,
Bart

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Yurtle Turtle by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <yurtle_t-at-yahoo-dot-com>