Re: Fw: NorCal2002 Event ... Fw: Disaster

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <HomerLea-at-aol-dot-com>

Alas I made the now foolish assumption that because it was ok last year they
wouldn't object this year and say if would be a violation of my lease. Oh well,
I'm not in Afghanistan, so things could be lots worse. I still have some stuff
to give away, some power resistors and I will check to see if shipping a 5 or 6
foot length of gray plastic coil form is practical if anyone could use it. I
guess I need another warehouse.
jim heagy