Re: A possible GREAT find WOO HOO

Hi Dan,

The certainly do sound like big variac cores.  Probably like 240 VAC 30 amp
types.  Hopefully you can clean them up and get them to work.

If you want to send a picture as a file attachment to:

terry-at-hot-streamer-dot-com

It should show up in about 15 minutes at:

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/

Where everyone can see it.  Try to pick an unused file name ;-)

Cheers,

	Terry