Re: triggered gap

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <A123X-at-aol-dot-com>

That's cool. I was planning on putting static gaps in series withthe trigger
gap I'm building also. Probably won't be as good as the arrangement you have
shown though.

Mark

In a message dated 7/23/02 1:04:16 AM Eastern Daylight Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com