RE: Batch of Synchronous Motors - Nice 1/4" Hub

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

	Actually, the jameco motor hub is 1/4" diameter and the motor i'm
using is 5/16" i am told.  I was simply going to measure the motor shaft
exactly and then re-bore the hole to the correct size.
	Dan