RE: Initial design of SRSG - 3D Model

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

	Yeah, well, the distances haven't been determined yet.  I have to
get my motor before i can properly model it etc...

      The wood grain does look cool.  In the final model, i'll be using high
dense polyethylene

> I see that you were planning on two pairs of gaps in series.  This will
> increase the gap losses somewhat, and I'm not sure that anyone has shown
> an
> actual quenching-benefit (particularly when breakout occurs) to having a
> series configuration.

	Is there a better way of doing it using the four stationary
electrode set-up?  I've receivied numerous comments already to not use a
conductive ring on the rotor itself.

	Thanks
	Dan