Re: MOTs & Thoughts

In a message dated 7/21/02 6:18:36 PM Eastern Daylight Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

Steve,

I've seen similar results in stacked MOT tests I did.  The distorted
waveform is actually excellent for VTTC's and actually helps to
produce the elusive sword-like sparks.  My guess is that if you
remove the shunts, the MOT's will saturate at an even lower
voltage.  I may have tested that, but I can't remember.

cheers,
John