Paralleling/phasing success!

Original poster: "Steven Ward by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <srward16-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Alright,

Very sorry to be posting all of these problems and then fix them and reply
yet again! But my phasing and paralleling problems are solved, and the arc
from these transformers are awesome.  I can get about a 3/4" arc thats about
a cm thick with the flame all around it.  I found that the primaries had to
be wired out of phase for some reason.  Oddly when the primaries were in
phase, only one half would phase ok, but when the primaries were out of
phase, they could both work ok.  Also i wrote that it could barely arc the
1/2" gap, well that was because it was arcing through the base of the
jaccobs ladder (wood) through 2 layers of carpet, and into the conctrete
floor in my garage!  There are soo many burn marks now since many times i
over estimated wire insulation, and to my surprise it would arc through the
insulation and through the carpet to the floor leaving a seroius burn mark
:(

Steve Ward.