Paralleling NSTs

Original poster: "Steven Ward by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <srward16-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Hello,

Awhile ago i wrote about my NST rebuilding plans.  Well now i have 2 awesome
15/60s and want to use them together for a 15/120(im starting to drool over
the expected 5 footers).  But there is a slight problem.  While they are
both France 15/60 trannies, one transformer reads 3Kohm for each secondary,
and the other tran reads 2.6kohm per secondary.  Is it still possible to run
these together??  I seem to recall something about chokes used to wire them
up.  It would be a real shame if i couldnt make a real sweet PSU form BOTH
of these transformers.  Well i always have that set of 4 15/30s to
rebuild(also france) if it has to come to that.  I really need some help
from someone who knows his stuff with NSTs.  Thanks guys!

Steve Ward.