Re: ozone rich environment

Original poster: "Daniel McCauley by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

Uh, your basically ionizing the air.  As the air becomes ionized, its
becomes much more conductive.

Oh yeah, ozone is also really bad for your lungs especially if you don't
ventilate!

Dan