GE HV Research

Original poster: "Ben McMillen by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <spoonman534-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hi all,
  While digging around in the basement the other day I
happened on an old photograph of what appears to be the old
GE HV testing facility..

This is the picture:

www.hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/GE.jpg

The photograph is a 3x5 and in VERY good condition.. (I'm
REALLY sorry for the horrible image quality.. this wasn't
scanned on my good HP scanner.. :-/ )

Can anyone tell me what this might be? I remember seeing
pictures like this on the list before, and it hadn't
occured to me until I found this one.. Is this some sort of
marx setup? That's one hell of an arc too!

Just thought I'd share.. ;)

Coiling in Pittsburgh
Ben McMillen