Re: TC resonance estimation?

Original poster: "Mike Panetta by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ahuitzot-at-mindspring-dot-com>

This is the main site I found.  Terry also told me that some of the
files on this list are not necessarily DOS only (some come with source
like the Tesla6 file and can be recompiled elsewhere) which I thought
they were because they were .zip files.

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/Programs/Programs.htm

There were a couple of others that I did not bookmark, so I cant give
you the names.  Maybe a google search on ' "Tesla Coil" software ' will
help?

Mike

On Thu, 2002-07-18 at 12:28, Tesla list wrote:
> Original poster: "JR Rutecki by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<joyce.rutecki-at-verizon-dot-net>