Re: Epoxy for Capping Secondary . . .?

Dan: the problem is there as many different types of EPOXI blends as there
are people to use them. In general I avoid any EPOXI I dont have the specs
for. I use POLYESTER resin for high voltage. (fiber glass) un like epoxi it
is not as resiliat  and is more prone to breakage if used without some type
of binder. Binders are your choice. The military uses cork powder to glass.
The only problem filler I have found is starch. Starch adds bulk, but adds
no strength or electrical advantage and may decrease breakdown voltage.
   Robert  H