Re: Gluing Plexiglass Disks to Secondary PVC

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dan.gallagher-at-pulsartech-dot-com>

Hi folks,
I've thought of how to make round plexi circles. Well the dremel tools now
come with this adapter that you can put on the end to stand it upright and
cut sort of like a router. I was going to try this with the dremel hooked
to a string that is connected to the center point, then just "router"
around and voila, a circle. Should work right?

|--------+------------------------>
|        |          "Tesla list"  |
|        |          <tesla-at-pupman.|
|        |          com>          |
|        |                        |
|        |          07/17/2002    |
|        |          10:24 PM      |
|        |                        |
|--------+------------------------>

-----------------------------------------------------------------|

  |      To:     tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
                                                                   |
  |      cc:
                                                                   |
  |      Subject:     Re: Gluing Plexiglass Disks to Secondary PVC

Original poster: "Daniel McCauley by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

I used a benchtop scroll saw.
Dan

A scroll saw, band saw, or even a jigsaw should do the trick.

Dan