RE: RF Ground Connections - Wire Type and AUDIO

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

I'd have to call up my friend who still works there to get the data, this
was over six years ago.

Anyways, if i recall correctly, it was an ORION 2150 amplifier (200 watts)
using 12 AWG stranded vs. 12 AWG solid. However, the wire was chosen in such
a way that the cross sectional area was identical.

We had a spectrum analyzer, digital oscilloscopes and triggered our scopes
just prior to a "cymbol hit" (that was one of our examples)

The most noticeable change was the change in rise times of the cymbol hit
and the the peak pulse was attenuated at least 6 dB it think.  I'll have to
call my friend to see what exactly it was.
Dan