Re: TC resonance estimation?

Hi Mike,

E-Tesla6 has a file in the ZIP called E-Tesla611.C which is the original
pretty plain C-code program that "should" directly port and compile to any
C compiler (it's like open source, steal as you please, free ware ;-)).

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/Programs/E-Tesla6.zip

I think it will "go" on GCC and I thought I "really actually" did it
once...  I am no C UNIX programming genius, but let me know if you need
help and I'll try to figure it out.  I have a SUN Solaris computer so I am
not "supposed" to be totally clueless when it comes to UNIX :-))

Let me know if you can't get it to go for you and we'll figure something
out.  I don't think any of the Java website's have it as a web-browser
thing?  I could easily post up a UNIX version too if I had one.  Nice to
know there are a few pure UNIX folks out there ;-))

MandK is a pure Windoze thing but your friends can run it for you ;-)

I think all the others are on Java web pages now.

Paul has a bunch of super nice high-level programs in UNIX too at:

http://www.abelian.demon.co.uk/tssp/

which are very sophisticated and can do far more.

Cheers,

	Terry
	terrellf-at-qwest-dot-net