solen metallized polypropylene for mmc use?

Original poster: "Laurence Davis by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <meknar-at-hotmail-dot-com>

has anyone experimented with these for mmc use?
I need to build a small mmc cap for a 6kv/20ma nst coil.

if I did the math right... I need a 8.9nf cap, I'll use 21 of these
caps (rated at 630v) for 13.23kv rating giving me 8.57nf.
each cap is .18uf at 630v at $1.55usd each.  I blew up his pulse cap
so I'm gonna be a nice guy and build him a mmc one to replace it.  okay he's
a guinea pig, I just want experience building one.  I would put bleeder
resistors on it, but I'm not sure where to buy them or what type to buy.
hey, its only 6kv.  I've had a worse zap from a doorknob.

I haven't heard anyone say that "solen" caps were okay to use.
here is the link for the caps (i'm using the 0.18uf/630v if I don't
hear any negative comments)

http://www.thetubestore-dot-com/metalcaps.html

larry d.