Re: RF Ground Connections - Wire Type and AUDIO

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

>         Yes, that is true as well, especially in automobile audio, but
> through testing, solid speaker wire does attenuate the higher frequencies
> (our one test example was cymbol hit) much more than stranded wire.
>
>         Whether that difference is actually audible, thats up to debate, but
> yes, solid wire will attenuate those frequencies more so than stranded wire.

Dan:

	Can you quote the test results (wire size, wire length, and attenuation
vs frequency)?  Sorry, I don't believe that at all, or the results of
A/B tests which I see in some of the Hi-Fi versions of Mad magazine.

Ed