Tim's MOT power supplies

Original poster: "Tim J by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <digital_raven45-at-hotmail-dot-com>

I have an MPEG-1 video clip online of my 4 pack MOT power supply arcing
(Jacobs Ladder stuff). My "small" MOT supply gives 9600 VAC at 6000VA output
power!

I would seriously recommend Quicktime 5.0 or better, if you wish to view my
movie online.

You can also view my movies by manually typing in the web address into
Quicktime's "URL" function. This will connect you to my MPEG-1 video clip.

<http://www.angelfire-dot-com/mac/cg2002/4packmotladder.MPEG>