RE: MAGNET WIRE?

Original poster: "Mike Wood by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mike.wood-at-opennw-dot-com>

Hi cj

it all kind of depends where you are!  I got my last spool from a rewinders
in Palmerston North, but that's most likely not much use to you.  Are you
looking for a local supplier (where local is ...?) or a good mail order one?

You might even be able to find some odds and ends in the junkyard you can
unwind the wire from and get hold of some that way (but I probably wouldn't
recommend it, too much trouble for pre-kinked second-hand wire)

Cheers anyway

Mike
Wellington, NZ

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<Chrislj1074-at-aol-dot-com>

Can someone please tell me a good source for magnet wire. My old source is
gone!
Help

cj