Vacuum Tube Sale (also plate xfrmers)

Hello all,

I'm offering a number of transmitting and power tubes for sale for
vacuum tube Tesla coils, or for other projects.  I also have a couple
of HV plate transformers for sale.  All tubes are new or
appear to be new unless noted otherwise below.  All have been
tested for proper performance in my tube coils.  All tubes also
include sockets in the price.   "W" means Westinghouse.
"SL" means spark length in inches in my quick tests.
In the tests I made no attempt to optimize the coil to the tube.
In the case of the 100TH, and the 4-125A, these spark lengths
may only be maintained in staccato mode, otherwise the tube plates
may overheat.  I reduced the power when the plates got too red.
In some cases, the tubes may give longer sparks in a properly
optimized coil.  The spark lengths shown are for one tube.
The prices are for one tube with one socket, although I may have
more than one of each type available as shown.  P = pentode,
T = triode,  Tet = tetrode.  In all cases I tested the tubes
to 4kVAC.  The 803's and the 805's have robust graphite plates.
A photo of the tubes can be seen at my webpage at:

      http://hometown.aol-dot-com/futuret/page7.html

qty avail.  type    tube #      mfg     notes       SL"    price each

       2       P       803         W       military     13         $ 37
       2       T        805        RCA                    14         $ 47
       3       T       100TH     Eimac                  11         $ 75
       2      Tet     4-125A     Eimac                 10         $ 57
       1      Tet     4-125A     GE        used       10         $ 36
       1      Tet     4-125A     Eimac    used      10         $ 36

Shipping is extra.  Email me your zip code and I'll figure the
shipping charge for US priority mail.  Check, MO, or PayPal.

I also have two plate transformers for sale:

Thordarson, T19P59,  550VA, 3120 VCT, 2500 VCT (3120/2500volts
across the entire secondary), 115V primary,
$32.   (26 Lbs shipping weight)

Stancor,  P5053,  950VA, 3000VCT, 2500VCT (3000/2500volts
across the entire secondary),  115/230V primary,
$37.     (33 Lbs shipping weight)

Thanks,
John Freau
49 Thiem Ave