Re: Lexan (polycarbonate)

Original poster: "Mike Kiser by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <clic-at-kiva-dot-net>

My experience with Lexan prices have been a little different. I have
found it to be two to three times the price of acrylic. It isn't quite as
transparent, but is fantastic in every other way.

Mike