Re: Christian coilers?

HI Mark,

Check out the following work of Dean Ortner if you have not already heard
of him.

http://www.wondersofscience-dot-org/sfs/BIOGRAPH.HTM

http://www.whittierchristian-dot-org/ortner/ortner.htm

Of course, Dean has been doing this for 25 years and his teacher Dr. Moody
long befor that...  So don't go climbing on top of a Tesla coil before
getting one heck of a lot of training!!

Cheers,

	Terry