Re: Natural streamer :)

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <A123X-at-aol-dot-com>

If you bring metal objects near enough to an operating TC you will get corona
off the object even if it's too far for an actual strike to occur.  I've also
found that if you run a marx generator with the firing gaps small enough to
fire but the main gap too wide you'll still be able to see very dim sparks at
each end of the main gap when it tries to fire.

Mark

In a message dated 7/14/02 4:00:09 PM Eastern Daylight Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com