Protective Capacitors?

Original poster: "Goatboy . by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <level5ive-at-hotmail-dot-com>

I have recently aquired 20 General Electric Protective Capacitors...They
are used for surge suppression on large. sync motors(in case of lighting
strike  ect..). I was wondering if I could use them for Tesla Coil
use...they are
rated -at- .5uf , 6900 vac...the dielectric used is polypropylene in
dielektrol .....they have an internal discharge resistor...(Im not sure if
that would be a problem)...
so you guys tell me what you think...

thanks...
INMAN