Re: Off-Axis Primary Inductance

Hi Steve,

While searching the vast 1+ Gig of info on hot-streamer tonight for
something else...  I ran across these pictures that tell much about
Off-Axis Primary Inductance  ;-)

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/TeslaMeet2001-10/Pa210048a.jpg

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/TeslaMeet2001-10/Pa210049a.jpg

Cheers,