Re: primary solid/tube

Original poster: "J Dow by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jdowphotography-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Hello folks

Thanks for all the replies for the solid vs. hollow CU primary question. My
thanks to Terry, Dan, Gary and the rest
“Advanced knowledge in these matters is not needed while wandering the isles
of Home Depot ;-))” -Terry”  lol so true…lol.

I was fascinated to find out that DC!! Is used in long distance power
transmission! Wow I thought one could not transmit DC more than a few miles.
And that this why we all use Tesla’s AC and not Edison’s DC. Wow!

Also I would like to mention also that the “Terry” filter for NST’s that I
made from the specs on Terry’s Site works wonders and my NST’s are strong
and lively despite my best(worst?) efforts. Last summer I was trying out my
first rotary and I cooked my hole coil just about but my Terry filter saved
my NST’s so that this 4th I could put on a great show for the clan.  Thank
you Terry, you are an asset to the list and all its many coilers.

Read you later
Josh