Re: A challenge

Original poster: "boris petkovic by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <petkovic7-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hi Ed,

> >	The original purpose of my question was really too
> see if anyone had
> >any data on the physiological effects of "RF"
> signals.  I know from
> >experience that contact with a high power 4800
> hertz source (driving a
> >shake table, of all things) hurts like crazy.  I've
> always regarded the
> >primary circuit of a TC as a lethal device, but
> been more concerned with
> >burns than electrocution from secondary streamers.
> >
> >Ed

CW frequencies( DC component free) above 50 kHz humans
cannot fell by muscular&nerve response at
all.Depending on current  density ,burns can occur if
tissue current passed for a sufficent time interval.

regards,
Boris