Re: Strike Rail question

Original poster: "Mark W. Stolz by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mark_w_stolz-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Matt, All

Once your arc/streamer connects to the primary is it still RF?  I would
guess not since it's now coupled to 60Hz.  As for the stress to the system
that's speculation until proven otherwise isn't it?  Is there even a voltage
spike at the moment of strike?  With the secondary and top load being a
choke and cap tied to ground, wouldn't that act as a filter?

Just my thoughts

Mark Stolz
Houston, TX

>Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
><Mddeming-at-aol-dot-com>
<snip>