Secondary connection to RF ground question

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

	Question regarding my connection to RF Ground:

	On my solid state coils, I use a insulative plug in the bottom of
the secondary coil.  In the center of this plug was a 1/4" bolt going
downward through the base of my coil support.  The bottom end of the
secondary coil was then soldered to a lug and attached to this bolt at the
bottom of the secondary coil where a hard braided ground cable was attached
to it.

	Is this okay for a conventional tesla coil - bringing the secondary
to this large bolt and then terminating with a good RF ground???

	Thanks again.

	Dan