Re: Bmax calculation for driver transformmer

But, the frequency you should be using is NOT the 250 kHz (unless you
really want to drive the gate with a sine wave)... the real issue is the
dV/dt, and the equation you used (popular for power transformers and CW
sine applications) essentially calculates that from Vrms and frequency.
If you want decent square edges, you probably need to figure your frequency
at several tens of MHz, or possibly higher.

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "rob by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<rob-at-pythonemproject-dot-com>