Re: A challenge

Original poster: "BunnyKiller by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <bigfoo39-at-telocity-dot-com>

Hi Dan...
First off ...  have your wife read this message too...

I also am married and have a wife that doesnt quite agree with my
fascination with T coiling. I have built my way up thru from a 3" X 21"
single NST coil to a 12" X 56" pole pig exuding 10 foot long streamer
lightning machine !!!  :)

Hi Dans wife..   Tesla coiling is a very educational hobby and it is
safe  obviously Dan is still alive ( and will be for many more years to
come if he doesnt play in the street)  as with any hobby one must be
safe and cautious. I have been doing coils for several years now and
havent been bitten (shocked) by any of  my coils. I have had my coils in
2 haunted houses ( and made a couple of thousand dollars doing so) , I
have done a few public shows and a showing for a High School ( with
fantastic results and responces). I just asked the wife about the
situation and she stated....

"sounds like hes been bitten by the coiling bug too... not too much she
can do about that  ( good thing it wasnt younger women ) (( she giggled
, at least he wont catch any nasty bugs from a T coil))  still
quoting...   " let her try running it to see how lame it really is,
maybe then she will realize its pretty much harmless and nothing but a
show, hell... your  fireworks are more dangerous."   ( I .. Scot ... luv
fireworks and she taunts ummm harasses me about it to no end...  afraid
I will get arrested for making "bombs").  " Tell his wife she has
nothing to worry about, obviously he seems smart enough to make them, he
must be smart enough to be safe with them."  ...  " the only reason why
I dont like them is because I dont understand them, I wish I did ....."
 " Is his coil as big as yours? If it isnt , then there is nothing to
worry about.....  "

see my coil at

http://members.telocity-dot-com/~bigfoo39/

check out the Artsy pix of coils and lasers ...  first picture is of my
12X 56 coil...

and now from a T- Coiler ...

 I luv this stuff   its a fantastic learning experience, its something
not many people do ( kinda sets us apart from the norm)  I am very
cautious when doing coiling work...  I do know how far to go with the
coil..  and I know how close to go with the coil..  Coiling teaches me
respect for the unknown, it teaches me to plan and plan some more...  it
pushes me to learn more about the system ( thus increased knowledge )
...   so much to learn so little time .....

Scot D