Re: Tesla Coil Efficiency Test: Tungsten Rod

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Rscopper-at-aol-dot-com>

John,

My point is that some of the variables become less of a factor as you put more
power into the spark gaps and arcs.  Kind of like hammering a nail by using
your finger verses dropping a house on it - does the friction between the nail
and the wood still matter to the later?

I''ve got plenty to measure/optimize on the Twins.

Scott