A challenge

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dan.gallagher-at-pulsartech-dot-com>

Hey folks,
I am so glad to be a part of this list. You all are valuable resources and
I greatly appreciate it.

On that note, I have a problem that may be solved with your
expertise/experience.

My wife is scared to death of Tesla coils. She makes a face and nags (for
lack of a better word) at me every time I mention anything related to it.
All she can think about is my coil killing someone and us getting sued and
our lives ruined.

I really don't want to go through a divorce over this and even if I have to
be solo in enjoying my TC I will do so. But it seems a shame not to share
this cool thing with others, especially kids, or at a haunted house. But
she won't hear of that.

HELP! You single folks are so lucky, stay that way.

Thanks
Dan
Ft. Lauderdale