Re: Twin One and Twin Two

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Rscopper-at-aol-dot-com>

Terry,

Yes, I did machine the clamps myself (spent 16 weeks in an advanced machining
class last winter).  I have some LDPE sheet also, if the primary arcs, I'll try
your solution.  I can also machine down the sides of the clamp, there is plenty
of extra metal.  Most of the "wiring" is 1/2-in copper tubing.  I made an extra
loop for the primary tap wire, so I can tap all the way around without changing
the length of the wire.

The Twins are now complete, but I'm too tired to run/debug them tonight.  Time
to take a long hot bath and think about how to test them.  I have connections
at both ends of the primaries, so I can tap from either end.  I think I'll test
using a NST rather than the piggy - same voltage - much less power.

I have taken some measurements of the secondaries, I'll post more this week.

Stay tuned....

Scott