SSTC's, Digital Cameras, and Big Arcs ! ! !

Original poster: "Daniel McCauley by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

Thanks.  I'm using a Canon D60 Digital SLR at 6.5 megapixel.  I believe for
those shots i was using a Canon 28-135mm IS EF lens.  Not a cheap camera -
the body itself is $2200.00 now and the lenses are all extra.

I'm in the process right now of buttoning up and modifying things on my
SSTC2 so once thats finished, i'll be taking more photos and posting them.
Also, in the process of starting to building my 1st conventional tesla coil.
Starting doing the SSTC since i live in a townhouse and don't have much room
for big arcs etc..., but the hell with it.  I want big arcs!!!!!

Dan