Re: TI UC2710 vs. Microchip TC4422 FET drivers

Original poster: "David Sharpe by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <sccr4us-at-erols-dot-com>

Rob

Go to IR's website and check under "integrated circuits".  Check below
link:

 <http://ec.irf-dot-com/ec/adirect/ir?category=333&categoryName=/&cmd=navigate>
http://ec.irf-dot-com/ec/adirect/ir?category=333&categoryName=/&cmd=navigate

Of interest is single and dual drivers.  Be sure you have a good reference
between
+ and - rails.  Check Marco Denicolai's site on pitfalls of applying with his
5kW
SMPS for THOR.  Typical ones used are IR21** family.

Regards
Dave Sharpe, TCBOR
Chesterfield, VA. USA

Reg