Re: High Power Solid State Tesla Coil - Successful Test

Original poster: "Wall Richard Wayne by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rwall-at-ix-dot-netcom-dot-com>

Ed,

USC stands for US Supreme Court.  All US Supreme Court decisions are
printed and
published.  Citation is the Title of case, number and date.  Probably
everything
Wallace gave you.

RWW

> 	If this is the Ed you were addressing, the answer is I don't know what
> a "USC citation is".  I'll look at the documents and tell you what the
> titles seem to be, if you can describe more what you want.  I'm not a
> lawyers but Wallace Brand is, and he lent me the copies I'm looking at.
> He's reasonably active here and may answer you before you get back to
> me.

--- Richard Wayne Wall
--- rwall-at-ix-dot-netcom-dot-com